บริษัทฯ กำลังขยายการดำเนินงานด้านการบริการเกี่ยวกับ ระบบการชำระเงินระหว่างธนาคาร ภายในประเทศมากขึ้น ดังนั้น ทางบริษัทฯ กำลังต้องการบุคลากรที่พร้อมจะร่วมงานกับบริษัทฯ ในตำแหน่งงานดังนี้
- Analytical, solution-focused types, who are great communicators and team players
- Work with business team to understand system requirements and work priorities
- Examine existing IT systems and business models
- Conduct requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Use computers and related systems to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity
- Analyze systems requirements
- Create and design the functional specification and technical specifications based on business and system requirements
- Prepare test scripts, test data, and execute testing related to technical requirements and software quality assurances
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Perform problem analysis and provide application support by working with teams to ensure problems escalated and fixed according to SLA
- Understand software development lifecycle
- Keep up to date with technical and industry developments
- Must have a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in application development and/or Software Quality Assurances (in banking industry is an advantage)
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, data modeling, business workflow analysis - Profound knowledge of C++, JAVA Technologies, UNIX
- Knowledge of Database (e.g. Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated & result oriented
- Able to work under pressure - Energetic and good interpersonal skill
Good command of written and spoken English
- Handle projects of payment industry and collaborate with internal teams such as Business, Technical, Operation Team. And external parties such as Thailand banks, BOT, Vendors, Asia Pacific Hubs and Banks.
- Work with the business user and IT team to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements
- End-to-end project management with internal/external stakeholders during project life cycle (Feasibility, Planning, Direct and Manage Project, Monitoring and Controlling, Project Closure) to meet expectations within timeline, quality and budget.
- Coordinate with projects key stakeholders for project follow up and tracking for ensure project timeline.
- Ensure satisfaction/alignment of communication through projects stakeholders especially customers.
- Lead and assist project team in participation for identify project risks, mitigation project risk and solving project issues. Be able to work independently on large size or complex projects/solutions and provide guidance to more junior team members.
- Problem solving on immediate issue, manage external parties expectation.
As a Program Management Officer
- Knowing what we are going to deliver for program portfolio.
- Knowing what we are in concern and what we are going to escalate to steering committee.
- Knowing and realize PMO framework to be able to assist/drive projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in application development in banking and finance Industry.
- Good understanding of interbank transaction and payment system applications.
- Experience in managing business and application stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, able to work independent and to work under pressure.
- Discipline, Analytical with problem solving skills and result oriented.
- Mature, patience, good interpersonal, and service minded.
- Good communication skills in English.
Having Agile or Kanban or Scrum knowledge and related tools such as JIRA will be plus.
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Implementing, configuring, installing and maintain various network devices and services.
- Perform firewall management and other network security equipment including analyze all incidents or problems.
- Perform network operation, network architecture design and network installation.
- Responsibility to handle advance and complicated project.
- Coordinate with service providers, third parties and all related teams to drive tasks, projects or all charges to complete it on time.
- To comply security policy both internal and external audit.
- Support day-to-day operation, incident and change management.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems to let systems to run smoothly.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades.
- Experience in network at least 4 years.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco switching technologies including QOS, Queuing, Power Over Ethernet, VLAN architecture.
- Knowledge in Cisco Switches, Wireless and Unified Communication Product.
- CCNA, CCDA, CCSA, CCNP, CCIE would be an advantage.
Self-motivated, good interpersonal, good communication and presentation skills.
- Monitoring which system, network and application are production and reporting the incidents to team lead and management level.
- Operate and monitor computer environments and Backup system and data both Primary and DR sites.
- Perform tasks with IT services as call center to control incidents of production environment.
- Perform tasks with schedule, procedure and tools for processing completely.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by team lead within policy and company safety.
- Operate ATM & Fund Transfer System
Required Specification Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience 2 years in monitoring and processing ATM POOL Switching in an advantage.
- Experience in operating ATM & Fund transfer is an advantage.
- Experience in UNIX and WINDOW environment for operating the Data Center.
- Must have Service-minded and high Responsibility.
- Able to work on Shift on day-to-day operations.
Good command of written and spoken English
- To Conduct a review of IT general/process controls, IT related security parameter setting and specific application controls
- Identify and communicate IT audit finding to clients
- Prepare audit report and provide practical recommendation
- Follow-up the corrective action according to the recommendation of the audit report
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields.
Senior position: 3 – 4 years' experience in IT audit, IT Security, System/Network Administrator, IT risk and compliance or related fields
Assistant Manager position:5 – 6 years' experience in IT audit, IT Security, System/Network Administrator, IT risk and compliance or related fields
Knowledge of leading standards / practices (e.g., COBIT, ISO27001, ITIL)
Professional certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP or CIA) would be an advantage